Tour ID: 10060018
Sparkling Diamond Tours offers you a magical experience. Our. Boutique tour provides a more intimate touch in a luxury Mercedes – Benz (MAX 14 PPL) or small VW Caravelle (8 PPL).
Our inclusions are as follows: Complimentary Hotel pickup from Sydney CBD showing all highlights of the city, South Head (Bondi and Watson Bay) and Middle Head (Balmoral Beach and Georges Head). Professional Guides with 5 - 10
year experiences in touring in one of our Luxury Model Vehicles. Sparkling Diamond Tours also includes a Rivercruise return from Taronga Zoo Terminal included in the Price. Retail rate $125 per person, Book a Blue Mountains Tours and recieve city tour for $99!! (Discounted by $26 per person). Sparkling Diamond Tours is 4.5hrs tour and concludes at approx 2pm at Taronga Zoo ferry where tour concludes or the guest can be driven back to the city
1) Our First stop in the city is Observatory Hill which has a beautiful view of the Harbour and Harbour Bridge from the Gazebo Platform. They will be educted on the arrival of the first fleet and convicts and
shown the foundations of Sydney Rocks area.
2) We will drive through the city showing main building structures and history and make our way to Mrs Macquarie Chair showing a spectacular view of the Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
3) You will explore Sydney like never seen before visiting the highlights of the city and surrounding suburbs as we make our way to Sydney's most famous beach Bondi!! You will have the opportunity to walk from Icebergs Resturant South Bondi around the Esplande walk to North Bondi. Enjoy a lesirely walk or dig your feet in the sand.
4) We will head up from Bondi to Watson Bay and show some of the best views of the city and the shimmering water which is why they call it the emerald city
5) One of the best views in South Head is Watson Bay. The views of the South have been rated one of the best locations in the world. We will visit secret locations in the Bondi Region with amazing views and photo opportunities of the city and South head.
6) We will make our way back in the city showing some of the oldest buildings in the city as we cross over the Sydney Harbour Bridge to North Head and show you one of the best local beaches in Sydney..
Balmoral Beach. We will enjoy a leisurely walk on Balmoral Beach.
We will also visit a Secret location on the North head with amazing panoramic views of all of Sydney from the North to the South including the city.
7) Our tour will end at Taronga zoo Ferry wharf with an option of taking the Ferry back to Circular Quay (city) or enjoy the rest of the day at Taronga Zoo. You can also get driven back to the city if you prefer.
Complimentary hotel pickup from 8.50am-9.30am
Tour runs from 9.30am – 2pm Tour Concludes at Taronga Zoo Terminal
with an option of taking a river cruise to the city or visit Taronga Zoo!!
River cruise (Lunch at own expense)
Taronga Zoo passes can be purchased from the Driver.
Please Note: During Winter Taronga closes at 4.00pm (2hr duration)
Summer Time closes at 5.00pm (3hr duration)
8:50 AM Mon, Wed, Fri
2.30pm to Circular Quay
Guest may choose to do Taronga Zoo and return time would be 5.30pm - 6.00pm by River Cruise
Pick up from CBD Hotel.
Drop off via River cruise to Circular Quay or visit Taronga Zoo for 2-3 hours. Drop off to city is also available at certain Location.
Comfortable Walking Shoes
child 0-12. Must inform operator if child is below 5 years for child seat or booster seat.
100% 72 hour Cancellation
Copyright 2015 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.