Tour ID: 10063824
The Koala Express is our quick boat ride to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. Join this fun ride on the Brisbane River, through the city's most historic landscapes, iconic attractions, historical home sites and interesting wildlife habitats. This is a 'must do' experience while in Brisbane.
* Express - only 40 mins travel time to and from the sanctuary
* Zoom along Brisbane's waterfront, passing from the bustle of the city's skyscrapers to leafy suburbs with waterside mansions.
* The captain will point out iconic places along the river and slow down for photo opportunities
* Convenient departure place - right in the heart of Brisbane City
* Spend 2.5 hours exploring Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary - the oldest and largest Koala Sanctuary in the world
* Get up close and personal with a Koala, hand feed kangaroos, check out the Platypus House and catch the Flight Raptor Show
This tour includes entry into Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
11:00 AM Daily
Departs at 11.00am from the Culture Centre Pontoon - located on the boardwalk outside the Queensland Art Gallery/GOMA Cultural Precinct at Southbank.
Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
In the cooler months a warm jacket
Children to be supervised by an adult.
Children prices are between age 3 - 13
Under 3 is free of charge
Pensioner price applies to Australian Pension Card holders only - this card must be brought on the day of cruise or additional charges may apply.
Copyright 2019 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.