Tour ID: 10054131
This tour combines The Two Island Safari with fun on Daydream Island. You will love this tour, both of both worlds. There is so much to do on Daydream and what better place to have lunch! Being ion a jetski is a magical way to get around the Whitsundays.
Multi award winning tour provider offers exciting adventure tours in the Whitsundays and is the first and only guided jetski tour operating from Abell Point Marina, Airlie Beach to the Whitsunday Islands. Guests enjoy riding the latest Seadoo GTI 1500cc jetskis into the world heritage Whitsunday Marine Park.
This Daydream Extreme has the best of both worlds…combining the action packed jetskiing of the Two Island Safari, together with the award winning Daydream Island resort experience. The Daydream Extreme is for the adventurous, with open water jetskiing experiencing the Whitsundays’ offshore islands and a visit to Daydream Island Resort with a choice of activities and delicious lunch.
Informative and entertaining commentary is provided on all tours by a qualified guide. Bottled water and all riding apparel including tops, sunglasses/goggles, hat and safety gear are included as well as courtesy pick up and drop offs. The Daydream Extreme operates daily and no licence or experience is necessary.
• Approximately 2 hours of action packed jetskiing
• Approximately 2.5 hours on beautiful Daydream Island
• Delicious lunch at the Boathouse Café
– Living Reef Experience – 45 minute private tour with a marine biologist – pat the sharks and stingrays, feed the barramundi, find Nemo and hold starfish.
– Banana Tube Ride – Laugh your way around Daydream Island on our 10 seater inflatable banana ride
– Just relax and soak up the resort atmosphere
• Informative and entertaining commentary by qualified guide throughout the whole tour
• Free photos of your tour provided on Facebook
• All riding apparel including lifejacket, rash tops/thermal tops, wetsuit shorts, polarised sunglasses, riding hats and bottled water
• Free courtesy bus pick up and drop off within Airlie Beach area
4.5 hour tour plus check in and briefing (total 5.5 hours)
11:30 AM Daily
Time: 11.30am - 5.00pm
Tour Duration: Approximately 4.5 hours
Check in: Shop 3, Abell Point Marina South Village, Shingley Drive, Airlie Beach (courtesy pick up approx 11.00am)
Treat it like a day on beach...bring your swimmers, some casual clothes, sunscreen and a towel. Don't forget your sense of adventure! We will deck you out on the jetski with all necessary safety gear and riding apparel.
The minimum driver age is 16 years and the minimum passenger age is 12 years, subject to weather conditions. If the driver is under 18 years of age, an indemnity form must be signed by parent or guardian prior to tour.
$Price is for the jetski, one or two passengers.
• Our adventure tour operates daily in most weather conditions
• Thorough safety briefing and demonstrations provided by qualified tour guides
• Fully supervised at all times by one or two guides, depending on numbers
• All safety gear and full riding apparel is supplied
• We have up to 10 jetskis available per tour (maximum of 16 people)
• Families and groups most welcome
• A reasonable level of fitness is required as some conditions can be physically demanding.
• Weight restrictions apply, maximum of 2 people per jetski or 230kg per jetski.
Whitsundays and Daydream Island
Copyright 2017 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.