Tour ID: 10063739
Experience the romance of sail. This magnificent handcrafted timber masterpiece, with all the modern comforts including air-conditioning and nine private cabins is ideal for couples or twin share. Intimate eco adventure. Relax on deck or get involved and learn the skills of traditional sailing.
• Cruising for couples with private double cabins
• Fully air-conditioned vessel
• Amazing fresh food, all meals prepared on board by your host
• Great sailing with hands on opportunities under the guidance of our experienced skippers
• Full service experience provided by highly professional crew
• Use of our stand-up paddle boards
• Relaxed and intimate trip for couples and honeymooners
IMPORTANT: Safety Requirements
To enable us to meet our duty of care and establish an acceptable level of risk, EACH passenger must be able to adhere to the following –
1. Have a clear understanding of safety directions and instructions given in English by the crew and be able to complete the required safety forms in English.
2. A passenger is only able to participate in water activities if they have a level of swimming experience. If they are unable to swim they will still be able to participate in the sailing trip - excluding water activities such as snorkelling.
3. In order to meet our minimum safety standards, passengers must be able to exit the vessel unassisted in an emergency. For example, a 1.5 meter ladder either into the tender vessel or into the saloon area depending on the chosen vessel.
Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
National Park fees
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Use of snorkel equipment
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase prior to the trip)
Drinks (available to purchase on board)
2 Days 1 Night
8:00 AM Tue, Fri, Sun
Departs at 8.30am Fridays, Sundays & Tuesdays from Abel Point Marina Airlie Beach
Returns at 4pm on Saturdays, Mondays & Wednesdays to Abel Point Marina Airlie Beach
· Comfortable Clothing and Flip Flops or Sandals
· Swimmers, Sunscreen, Hat and Beach Towel
· Alcohol - NO GLASS. (You MUST purchase this the day prior to departure as the Bottle Shops do not open until after your departure time.)
No Children, Minimum age 18 years +
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Minimum age is 18 years
Departs Every Tuesday, Friday & Sunday. Open date tickets please give 10-14 days notice to book. All bookings MUST reconfirm 48hrs in advance by email firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph: 1300 653 100 or +61 7 4940 2000. Please check-in at Whitsundays Sailing Adventures Reservations Office - 402 Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach between 7am and 4pm the day prior to travel.
Please note we cannot cater for Halal or Kosher Diets
Copyright 2019 © Tours To Go. All Rights Reserved.